About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 1 September 2005

26th Anniversary: A friend, a lover...

“Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides..."

I received his sms @ 1420

When you are sad, i will dry your tears
When you are scared, i will comfort your fears
When you are worried, i will give you hope
When you are confused, i will help you cope

When you are alone, i will give you company
And when you are lost, and can't see the light,
I shall be your guide, shining so bright.

This is my love, i pledge till the end.
Because forever you are my friend
Because forever you are my love, yang...

Happy 26th Anniversary! 

2 comments:

  1. Kak Nong,
    Your hubby ke? Handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SM,
    That handsome man is my lover and my best friend too...

    :)

    ReplyDelete