About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 28 September 2005

Hold the delivery...

“An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field...” - Niels Bohr


Right after office, hubby met me at our Sri Putramas apartment to inspect the status of the renovation. Most probably by mid of October the apartment will be ready. Earlier today, we called the furniture company to keep in storage our sofa and dining set until further notice from us.

Tonight hubby attended his class at Masjid Negara and I drove straight home. When he came home in the heavy rain, we had garlic prawn and fried chicken for dinner. It was difficult to keep awake when we were full and sleepy…

No comments:

Post a Comment