About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 13 September 2005

Criminal Procedure Code...

“It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart...” - Suzanne Collin


I received the subpoena a few weeks back and nearly forgotten about it until Radzuan reminded me to be at the Mahkamah Mejistret Bentong at 8.30 a.m. to attend one court case where my attendance as Expert Witness is necessary. Late yesterday evening the Investigating Officer called to inform of possibility of postponement of the case but later informed that we may need to be there. Already, half a day wasted.

On the way back to office, detoured to Plaza Damas to visit my lawyer. I have engaged her a year back to apply for the discharge of my Taman Bidara Property from the Bank. Only now I am able to collect the original document title that has been duly registered in my name.

After office, went home early, feeling tired and sleepy. Earlier, Iwan went to fetch Ella at Duta bus station and later had dinner before coming home. They are going to Pulau Tioman tomorrow. Sara was at home till Wednesday as UIA is in a state of crisis – no water supply. Lazy to go out, Sara and I had egg sandwich for dinner and watched movie on Astro.

No comments:

Post a Comment