About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 14 September 2005

Ulcers and infections...

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt...” - Charles M. Schulz


Yesterday, hubby received a call from sister-in-law, Yati to inform that Noh is in hospital because of mouth ulcers and infections. So tonight, he skipped class and we went to Gleneagles to visit Noh. This condition is not unusual for Noh because mouth ulcer is common to him. But this time it was quite serious, as the infection has spread to the throat and make it difficult for him to talk and swallow.

Tonight, it was funny as we use sign language to communicate with him and although sick, we had a good laugh. He is feeling better and will be out of hospital in a day or two. He is optimistic to come to our place next weekend for the kenduri with a condition that we cook porridge or soup to ease his swallowing.

Before going home, we stopped at Destina to have nasi lemak for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment