About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 10 September 2005

The Amazing Hunt...

“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes…” - Gandhi


Last week, I overheard the Treasure Hunt Team discussed strategies for the Treasure Hunt.

I wished I could join them but I guessed it might not be the right time to leave my team at the Operations Room. This morning I came to office early to watch the flag-off. This is the third Treasure Hunt event organized and there were 72 cars participating in the adventure that required treasure hunters to capitalize on strategic play, creative thinking, and teamwork.

This year's format was different than in previous years, in that teams had to complete two missions "Sumpit" and "Lastik" before they can proceed (a la The Amazing Race). The questions teams had to unravel and answer were also reportedly more difficult than it has ever been, with new kinds of treasures needing to be hunted. Teams was greatly challenged in solving the Picture Hunt and the RM Hunt, in which they had to find the answers based on the picture clue given. We’ll hear the reports from them next week. For sure it will be the talk of the town.

Tonight we had dinner at Laksa Shack and watch The Creep at 1-Utama. This movie tells the tale of a girl, after being unable to find a taxi she waits for the last train, only to fall asleep!! When she wakes up she finds everyone gone and herself locked in with something creepy....

No comments:

Post a Comment