About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 16 September 2005

Gory and entertaining...

“I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” - Ernest Hemingway


Hubby came after office and we went to 1-Utama to have dinner at Kenny Roasters and bought tickets for a movie. Land Of The Dead is George A Romero's long-delayed fourth film in his zombie franchise. It's not as grim as Night, as smart as Dawn or as exciting as Day, but it still delivers the walking dead goods. It's set in an American state where zombies have virtually overrun the living and survivors live in a fenced city, split between a ruling class, and an underclass who struggle in the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment