About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 29 September 2005

Kursus BM Berakreditasi...

"Yang kurik itu kundi, Yang merah itu saga; Yang cantik itu budi, Yang indah itu bahasa..."


I attended the presentation of certificates to participants for Kursus Bahasa Melayu Berakreditasi Sektor Perkhidmatan Kewangan held in the Auditorium. During the event we invited Prof Emeritus Datuk Dr Nik Safiah Abdul Karim to present a paper on "Peranan Bahasa Kebangsaan dalam Sektor Perkhidmatan Kewangan dan Insurans." We also invited Penyanyi Puisi terkenal, En Zubir Ali to sing 3 of his popular songs and Dr. Rahman Shaari to recite him poems.


After office, we solat magrib in my room first before we drove to Sri Hartamas. The 3R is a spa for men and women where people go for reflexology and relaxation. For RM70 per hour we had a full body massage to release some tension and muscle fatigue. 

Tonight we retired early, held each other tight and slept like a log.

No comments:

Post a Comment