About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 26 September 2005

Baju raya & telekong...

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style..” - Maya Angelou


Hubby and I are on leave today. We planned to go back to Melaka this morning but had to stop at Sally Tailor to tempah baju kurung for Emak. At the R&R Sungai Buluh we had nasi lemak for breakfast. When we reached Melaka town, we bought a few telekong to give to Mak and my 3 sisters.

I was reminded last week when I received a sms from one of them. “ bila akak nong nak bagi kain untuk baju raya ni? Jangan le lambat sangat nanti tailor tak mau ambik lagi!”

Every year, ever since I started working i.e. 25 years ago, I would buy materials for baju kurung and telekong for them for the Raya and I have been doing that ever since although they were already married with children and have their own careers. I always have the habit of buying same type of material for them, same pattern but different colours.

Late at night a sms "Tq for the kain and telekong. Cantik! Aku nak pakai on first raya!"

No comments:

Post a Comment