About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 21 September 2005

Bacaan Yasin dan Tahlil...

“Never memorize something that you can look up…” - Albert Einstein


With the hustle bustle of our daily work, mengejar keduniaan, last few days we lost two of our staff.

Although they were from other departments, I have seen them around. Allahyarham Amir bin Hamzah, 39 years old died in his sleep and Allahyarhamah Noranita binti Esmail, 31 years old was involved in a fatal accident. BAKTI is planning to have a Majlis bacaan yassin and tahlil tommorow during Zohor at the Surau.

Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh-roh mereka berdua dan ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman. Al-fatihah…

No comments:

Post a Comment