About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 19 September 2005

FSRC on track...

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure…” - Paulo Coelho

(Sasana Kijang)

The award of the contract for the construction of the Financial Services Resource Centre was finalized.

This mega project represents an investment in a knowledge centre with learning and research facilities to support the South East Asian Central Banks Research and Training Centre, the Islamic Financial Services Board and our own learning and training centre, a knowledge management center, a Financial Museum and Art Centre.

The project is expected to be completed in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment