About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 24 September 2005

Back-breaking job...

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work...” - Thomas A. Edison


We were having 24 containers consignment this weekend and the custodians will be very busy. While we were busy with the delivery schedules, some were busy with verifications and packaging at the basement. I tried using the counting machines and assist in the packing and ended up with back pain.

By noon I was already home. I washed a few loads of laundry while waiting for hubby to come home. Then decided to do our marketing for provision at Giant. Tomorrow we are having a makan-makan to sambut puasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment