About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 6 September 2005

My Diary is full...

“I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train…” - Oscar Wilde


September will be a busy month for us in the department.

With the Project in its implementation stage, everyone will be very busy throughout the 3-month window period. While staff is not allowed to take unnecessary leave, we still need to let some go for courses and training. With the Director away for his Leadership course and four of my Managers attending the TEMAN conference in Bali, I may be a little shorthanded for a while. But with high commitment and dedication from whoever is available at the moment, we managed the situation quite well.

Looking at my diary, I noticed that I have very little breathing space…
06 Sept 2005 - Presentation to AG and DG on Currency Cycle Management
07 Sept 2005 - Presentation to Management Committee on RMM Acquisition
08 Sept 2005 - Meeting with Coin Vendor and Operators on calibration of machines
09 Sept 2005 - Meeting with Hypermarkets

No comments:

Post a Comment