About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 24 September 2005

Pure stage magic...

'“A trap is only a trap if you don't know about it. If you know about it, it's a challenge...''


Sara came home early in the afternoon, Iwan and Ella arrived from Tronoh late afternoon. After magrib we went to Istana Budaya to watch stomp.

STOMP is an exuberant display of physical prowess, music, dance energy and wit. It is a performance guaranteed to set the pulse racing with a jiving cacophony of amazing percussion on the move, using everyday household objects in non-traditional ways; garbage bins, brooms, drums and matches create extraordinary music and dance. With its high energy, fast moving and very physical dynamic mix of bodies, objects and sounds, abstract ideas are performed with humour and theatrical flair.

No comments:

Post a Comment