About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 23 September 2005

Grafitti Board Results...

"Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it..."



The results are finally out. For those who contributed ideas during the KM event held at the end of July, the wait is finally over. The committee has gone through each and every one of the ideas, assessed its merits, and allocated points. After careful consideration, they have selected the top three ideas for each focus area, as well as the overall winners. Scanning through the list of winners, I was a little disappointed to see none of our names were in the list.

They received a total of 571 contributions for the 4 focus areas during the event; of which 40% were for the proposed clubhouse. It appeared that cost consciousness was also a subject close to people's hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment