About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 19 July 2005

Anger Management...

“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option...” - Mark Twain


Sometimes I become frustrated easily, especially with someone so dear to me.

I feel that we do not understand each other well, and that is OK. I guess we will never fully understand each other. I am not into blaming others. At times I can’t even understand my own self. That too is OK. When I am frustrated, I will get angry. And when I am angry I hurt feelings unnecessarily.

I used to be afraid to show my anger, either because I will feel guilty at being angry or fear the power of anger. But lately I let off steam easily. If only I can control my anger and use the energy well, and not hurting others. Perhaps I can use the energy creatively, to help me tackle some difficult tasks.

Yet anger itself is a gift, an emotion in response to threats...

No comments:

Post a Comment