About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 22 July 2005

Fun and Celebration...

“Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness...” - Bertrand Russell


Tonight, the whole department was invited to attend a dinner organized by MCM, one of our outsourced agent in celebration for Taka's promotion to GM. The dinner was held at Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam. While most of the staff had gone home early to freshen-up, I decided to stay back in the office to clear some work. Hubby fetched me around maghrib after fetching Iwan and Sara from home. After dropping me off at KGPA, they headed to our Club to have dinner and played bowling while waiting for me to finish dinner.

The dinner was held at one of the function room and a lot of Taka's old friends were invited too. The BBQ lamb was delicious and food was plentiful. While we were having dinner, MCM own talented singers entertained us. Later, everyone else wanted to show off their talents at karaoke.

Hubby and the kids fetched me later that evening and we drove to uptown and later to 1-Utama. Earlier this afternoon, Iwan bought 4 tickets to the midnight movie. We watched the Fantastic 4 and came home sleepy and tired and we slept like a log.

No comments:

Post a Comment