About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 26 July 2005

KM Fair 2005...

“Too many of us are hung up on what we don't have, can't have, or won't ever have..."


The much-awaited inaugural KM Fair 2005 was officially launched today.

Lots of activities have been planned for the event - from exhibitions, competitions and the first KBO Book Sale for 2005. Among the exciting events lined up were the official launch of the award-winning KM Centre on 1B, the kampung-themed e-payments exhibition near the Lift Lobby, and the various KM-related games.

The winner of the Persatuan Pustakawan Malaysia - Access Dunia's Excellent Library Special Award 2005, the KM Centre is the centre piece of the Bank's showcase of its KBO Transformation Programme.

After attending the launching, I joined the crowds and visited the booths. Some of the NCAC members tagged along to reap the 40% discounts on books. We could discover the book we have always wanted to read. Also, we wouldn’t want to miss out on the fun and knowledge-rich environment and brought along our Stamp-card wherever you go during these 2 days for the lucky draw.

Who knows? I may be the lucky one!

No comments:

Post a Comment