About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 3 July 2005

Penang: Free and Easy...

“Half the fun of the travel is the aesthetic of lostness..." - Ray Bradbury


We had toast and scrambled eggs for brunch. Checked out early and stopped at the beach for durian and rambutan feast. We drove around town and headed for Bukit Bendera. The next train up was an hour’s wait so we decided not to go to the peak. After a hefty Nasi Kandar lunch, we boarded the ferry to main land and started our journey home.

The weather was fine, the traffic quite heavy, with a few accidents along the hi-way. We reached Ella’s house late at night but dinner was ready for us on the table. Again, another round of durian feast from the kebun, before we started off to KL. Iwan watched dvd to keep his Abah company. Sara and I had better things to do. We slept all the way to KL. Reached home around 1.30 a.m. Tired but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment