About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 31 July 2005

Fruits from our orchard...

“Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day..."

(Sweet pulasan)

We picked up the laundry and had breakfast nasi lemak at Tanglin before the two of us drove to Melaka. The last time we went back to visit Abah and Mak was three months ago. On the way there we stopped at Nilai 3 and have a look around the shops. The textile sales are really cheap. The weather was hot and there were a lot of people from all over to shop.

We reached Melaka late afternoon and stopped for lunch at a warong somewhere near the Mahkota Parade. Abah and Mak were happy to see us and we were feasted with fruits from our kebun. Mak packed some rambutans, pulasan and dokong for us to bring home. We didn’t get to taste our durian today as they were all hi-jacked by others siblings who balik kampung earlier than us.

We headed back to KL and reached KL early. Tonight we rested well and slept soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment