About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 6 July 2005

Quran recitation test...

“I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars...” - Stephenie Meyer

Today is one hectic day. 

From early morning to nightfall we’ve been struggling to complete the management reports and the board papers. In between, the Director and I sat with the Section Heads to go through the presentation slides to the management.

We were still in the mist of heated discussion, when hubby came. We solat in my room while waiting the drafts to be finalised for the Director to endorse. The Boss is flying to Jakarta early tomorrow morning to handle unfinished business there and Che D will be accompanying him. I am left to guard the fort.

When we arrived at Masjid Negara our classes have already started. While waiting for Isya’ each of us took turn to read the Quran. Tonight we had individual recital test for Surah As-Saj’dah and I had the opportunity to practice my 15-lines recital with Hj Rani in the office earlier this afternoon. Yet, I didn’t do quite well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment