About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 23 July 2005

Wrong side, no entry...

“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value...” - Albert Einstein


After our spa session, we bought some bread sticks to fill up hungry tummies before we see lunch.

We fetched Iwan and headed to Plaza Low Yat to look for DVD burner. We also bought some ink cartridges for the printer. In the basement car park, while reversing the car, Iwan knocked into a car. I ended up paying RM150 to compensate the broken back light of the other car. I could not argue much as we were actually driving on the wrong side of the road. My car had a bad scratch on the bumper.

We went back home and had hot-dogs from 1901. Sara was busy printing her practical reports and Iwan was busy packing his belongings. He is going back to campus for his final semester in UTP. I relaxed my body on the couch while watching movies on Astro. 

The three of us ended up sleeping in the Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment