About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 21 July 2005

A beautiful full moon...

“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...” - Edgar Allan Poe


This morning we woke up late and got caught in the traffic jam at PWTC. The UMNO assembly has started and the road was half closed. We went to Tanglin for a quick Nasi Lemak breakfast and when I reached the office the meeting with Jabatan Harta has already begun. The meeting decided to go ahead with the internal renovation of all branches but not to touch on the structure of the buildings. In the other discussion room, another team was having a meeting with Gary Wilhurst from New Zealand to discuss on the polymer evaluation.

I had a lunch date with the gang today. Nik Aminah fetched Senator Ubai from the parliament earlier and we decided to have lunch at Dinar Matahari. I had to rush through lunch, as I need to attend a workshop organized by G&D. The workshop finished way after office hours.

Tonight, we went to Sri Hartamas to have Nan Tandoori at Uncle Don but had to cancel our plan when we couldn’t find any parking space around there. The place was too crowded for comfort. We went to Warung Tanjung Puteri for dinner. Iwan had Nasi Lemak and we had Ubi Kayu Rebus and sambal tumis ikan bilis. The ambiance was nice here, it was full moon and the background music was from the 60’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment