About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 19 July 2005

Faculty Recognition Day...

“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on...” - Winston Churchill


It was an exciting day for us when subject matter experts, as well as our own Corporate Trainers received tokens of appreciation for our contribution and commitment in keeping the tradition of learning and training alive in the organization. For our effort in becoming resource persons for courses and seminars, we received vouchers worth quite a lot too. Last year alone, I was a speaker for the induction courses, SEACEN seminar and a few Consumer Education Programs.

And in conjunction with the annual Faculty Recognition Day, the e-learning initiative was officially launched. It is an initiative to create self-directed learners, where the responsibility to learn and develop oneself fall with the employees. The philosophy behind e-learning is for staff to desire learning to be empowering, enhancing, easy, effective and enticing at any time and anywhere. With remote access availability, we can have access to e-learning in the comfort of our homes.

The event was attended by senior management, as well as the Director of IBBM, Dr Kamal Khir, and Encik Badlisham Ghazali, GM of HP - the IT solutions provider for the e-Learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment