About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 30 July 2005

Urban Living...

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wild Flower, Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand . And Eternity in an hour...” - William Blake

(A tennis court at Block A)

We had lunch at KFC with Sara and had foot reflexology again. Later sent her back home. She’s still sleepy and wanted to spend the afternoon napping. We drove to Putramas apartment to check on the grill works. Went to Rozel showroom to look for sofa for our living room. Quite like one design set but didn’t quite like the price. Too expensive for a simple piece of furniture.

Went to a few more showrooms and finally decided on one comfortable sofa. Our order will only be ready at the end of the month in time for the renovation to be completed. We made some modifications and chose a different color scheme. The coffee table is quite unique and it will be quite a challenge to find a dining set to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment