About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 24 July 2005

Bliss of solitude...

“The very essence of romance is uncertainty...” - Oscar Wilde


After packing his stuff in his car, Iwan finally left for UTP campus around 11 a.m. Hopefully he could complete his room registration today and start class in peace tomorrow. Sara on the other hand had ample time in the afternoon to buy tudung and did some shopping for provisions at Sogo. Later at night Sara too packed her things and drove back to her UIA campus.

Now that the house is empty, I am left alone to muse over private thoughts…

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils…

No comments:

Post a Comment