About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 23 July 2005

Fighting fatigue...

“Life is short, Break the Rules. Forgive quickly, Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile...” - Mark Twain

(Feeling out of steam)

Today is a busy day for all of us.

We woke up early and dragged Iwan and Sara out of bed. Iwan wanted to eat Nasi Lemak Tanglin before he goes back to campus so we drove all they way there for breakfast. After breakfast we went to our Putramas Apartment to meet Mohan to choose the pattern for the grill. Later hubby sent Sara and I to my office to retrieve my car.

I called Anisah of Dewi Sri Spa to request for early appointment. Our appointment was supposed to be at 3 p.m. but we thought earlier appointment would give us sometime in the afternoon to do other errands. At the Spa, Sara and I pampered ourselves in relaxing facials and later therapeutic and calming traditional massages. I dozed off several times in between treatments.

Lately I have been missing my regular hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment