About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 26 July 2005

Exercise intensities...

“Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal...” - Albert Camus


Hubby fetched me after office. We solat Magrib at the Club and did a 30 minutes stints on the thread-mill and another 10 minutes on the bi-cycle. I tried weight lifting but wouldn’t want to exert too much stress on my fragile muscles. By the time we completed our exercises in the gym, we were sweating profusely. Another 15 minutes in the sauna dehydrated all liquids in our bodies. I met my lady friend in the steam room but our conversation was kept to the minimal of ‘hi.. how are you’ and ‘see u…’. Actually, I was too tired for pleasantries and the room was too hot and suffocating.

A lingering, cold shower re-energized tired muscles and cleared muddled mind. Tonight we slept early. No room for dreams or nightmares to disturb a well-deserved rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment