About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 13 July 2005

Unfinished business...

“There are none happy in the world but beings who enjoy freely a vast horizon...”


We had roti canai breakfast at Restoran 23 Jam. The traffic was smooth this morning and it was still early when hubby dropped me off at my office. We had an urgent meeting to discuss the modus operandi of our latest project.

Immediately after the meeting we drove in a few cars to Pan Pacific for a farewell lunch for Julian. He's leaving his company to further his study. For the past 2 years in dealing with him, I found him interesting and well informed. For him it was a pleasure to work with us. I thought it was a pressure as well because at times we could be too demanding. He would be leaving the company end of the month but he still has a few unfinished businesses to complete. We had buffet Lunch and it was really filling. By the time I got back to office the eyelids were heavy and it was a perfect time to steal a short nap but I have another important meeting to attend to.

After office, we had teh tarik at the Lake Gardens before class. The Ustaz had a fever so my class was cancelled. After solat Isya, I drove in the light drizzle. When I reached home, Iwan had already bought nasi goreng and dinner was in the study while watching 'Die Hard' on Astro.

No comments:

Post a Comment