About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 13 October 2004

Colmar - The French Chateu...

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams...” - Oprah Winfrey
 

Banknote Seminar
Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi


We started off immediately to beat the jam at Jalan Gombak. True enough, there was an accident involving a huge crane blocking half the road. Stopped for breakfast at Destina.

After sending me, hubby headed back to KL and will come again after work. After checking in the room, I had another round of coffee with the team. The seminar was organized by G&D, one of the commercial banknote printers with the assistance of CD Holdings. It was tailored for the team in-charge of the new banknote series. The German has mobilized four of their experts to be the speakers. The seminar was very interesting and stimulating and allowed for exchange of ideas. Hopefully, the knowledge imparted to the team could assist them in planning for the implementation of this mega project.

Hubby joined the team for dinner. I introduced him to Che Din and Michael Nissen. After dinner, we went for a stroll to enjoy the cool air and the majestic scene of Colmar Village and the French Chateu.

No comments:

Post a Comment