About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 27 October 2004

Find a scapegoat...

"Curses are like processions. They return to the place from which they came…” - Giovanni Ruffini


Trust is a very important factor for all relationships.

When trust is broken, it is the end of the relationship. Lack of trust leads to suspicion, suspicion generates anger and anger causes enmity. We all look forward to being loved and respected. Many people are afraid of losing face. Generally, when a person makes a mistake, he would look around to find a scapegoat to point the finger at. This is the start of a war. We should always remember that when we point one finger at a person, the other four fingers are pointing at ourselves.

If we forgive others, others will ignore our mistake too. We often forget that forgiveness is greater than revenge.

My thoughts are not yours
Nor is your way always mine
And so it is not you I seek
And not you to whom I care

No comments:

Post a Comment