About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 21 October 2004

Abu Dhabi posting...

“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong..”


We berbuka at Niza’s. Earlier hubby bought nasi kerabu and murtabak.

In Abu Dhabi, Niza and Nor will sure miss all these delicious foods. It was raining quite heavily whole afternoon and caused massive jam all the way from the Subang tol plaza to Goodyear Court 9. We were already late. Sara and I have no option but to drink the water in the car for berbuka. I think we have not changed the water since I don’t know when. Saufi came from UIA and reached Subang at the same time. Went to Mesjid al-Falakh for our solat tarawih. Bought bread and chicken soup for sahur.

Hubby and Saufi left much later. Sara and I helped Niza in last minutes packing. Sara slept on the couch and I took the spare room. Need to wake up before 4 a.m. The flight is at 7.15 a.m. We don’t want Niza and kids to miss their flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment