About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 19 October 2004

Press for time...

“Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions...” - Elizabeth Gilbert


Today I’m going to go back late again.

I need to attend a few back-to-back meetings. The rest were also busy preparing for the media briefing and the launching. Some were busy with the amendments of speeches and press statements. With the last minute changes, everybody was so press for time.

Hubby came around 6.30 p.m. Decided to berbuka at the café. Went to Mesjid Negara to solat Tarawih. Met some of our classmates there. On the way home, stopped at 7-eleven to buy some food for sahur.

Feeling tired and sleepy, we went to bed earlier than usual and sleep soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment