About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 31 October 2004

Steal some kisses...

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened...” - Dr. Seuss
 '

Today Sara and I decided to go to the spa for a massage.

Nik Hasnah has already booked Pipah for the whole of the afternoon. I had my traditional massage and on Nik Hasnah's recommendation, Sara had aromatherapy massage instead. We planned to go shopping after the massage but decided not to as it was raining very heavily.

Late at night hubby called from the airport. He had just arrived with my favorite murtabak and ayam percik...

No comments:

Post a Comment