About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 28 October 2004

Demented soul...

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius..."


The wrath of blind hatred
Devolve into self-parody
Indulge in menace of evil
And plunge unjust jealousy

Or is this a form of madness?
A loathing of the loathing self
A sadness yet to be expressed
That diminishes one own worth

Venom crawl beneath the skin
These wounds they will not go
Just look into these eyes
The fear will not show

Tonight, we exchanged promises again. Whatever happens, no matter what people do to us, we will be together forever to take care of each other. No one can change our feelings. Our love has become stronger than ever.

Yang, I love you very much yesterday. I love you even more than that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment