About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 12 October 2004

Corporate gifts...

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow..."
'

I went to see Governor to seek approval to appoint a vendor for the corporate gift to commemorate the launching of our polymer banknotes.

I explained to the boss that because of the urgency, the team has not called for three quotations but instead proposed to appoint Selangor Pewter to do the packaging. The management was quite impressed with the design. Approval was granted even though the price was higher compared to normal standard. The management are more concern on quality not price.

Tonight I have a dinner date with Sarifah at Desa Pandan. I gave her a piece of material we bought in Dubai. She was all cheerful and has lots of stories to tell. We laughed when we saw photos taken during our umrah trip.

We promised to see each other again after raya.'

No comments:

Post a Comment