About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 7 October 2004

My coarse vision...

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle..."


I received sms from my nephew, Nor Azhar to inform that the majlis doa selamat will be held at the masjid near his apartment.

His original plan was to have it tomorrow night instead of tonight. I would attend if I have not made plan earlier to meet up with the gang at the spa right after office and later have dinner together. Dinner was at Uncle Don at Sri Hartamas. Later to Coffee Bean for a cup of steaming cappuccino.

It was raining earlier and the road was slippery. Either it was foggy tonight or my vision is failing me. Or was it tears in my eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment