About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 5 October 2004

Losing track of time...

“I find out a lot about myself by dreaming. They are who I am when I’m too tired to be me...”


I played squash with a few friends at the club.

Later we had a few rounds of bowling and ordered mee goreng for dinner. Later to Coffee Bean at Sri Hartamas for ice-blended coffee to quench our thirst. When you are with friends and having so much fun, time really flies. Reached home quite late. Slept soundly tonight.

To see a world in a grain of sand
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment