About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 14 October 2004

Pahang - Colmar Japanese Tea House...

“Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more..."


Banknote Seminar
Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi


We had breakfast at one of the restaurant. I continued with my seminar and hubby stayed in the room doing work till check out time.

I had lunch with the team. During the closing ceremony, we thanked G&D and CD Holding for their efforts to make the seminar a success. We ended the session by exchanging gifts and certificates.


Hubby whiled away his time watching magic show while waiting for the seminar to end. Later we drove to the Japanese Village. Although it was drizzling, we walked through the beautiful garden to a waterfall, over a bridge spanning a koi pond and climbed up the hill to the Japanese tea house. If we have the time, would like to experience the Japanese art of relaxation at Tatami Spa with its serene zen surroundings.

After solat we drove to One Utama to watch Bourne Supremacy, a sequel to Bourne Identity starring Matt Damon and Frake Potente and based on the book by Robert Ludlum. I have read most of Ludlum’s books. I think we have all of his books in our study.

No comments:

Post a Comment