About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 2 October 2004

Exam fervor...

'"You care about something, you fight for it..."

'
I did not have any specific plan this morning.

So I lazed around and had toast for breakfast in bed and dozed off again only to wake up when dear hubby called around noon from Masjid Negara to remind me about tonight’s dinner. He was having his final Tajwid exam today. Good luck yang, I know you will do well.

After my spa session, went to have my hair cut and wash at Nur Cahaya Salon. At least this time I don’t need to go to the unisex salon for hair wash. Arranged with Ira for a facial tomorrow afternoon.

Dinner was delicious and filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment