About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 22 October 2004

Strike @ Beirut Airport...

“Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly...”


Kak Idah called from Kota Bharu at 3.45 a.m. to wake us up.

Have to rush to pack whatever left and off to KLIA in a hurry. Niza didn’t even have time to bath Ashraf and Alia. During checking in, we were informed of a 4-hour flight delay. There was a strike at Beirut Airport and there were rumors that the President has resigned. Need to check on that later. Niza called Nor in Abu Dhabi to inform him of the situation. He has already arranged for someone to fetch Niza and kids at Dubai Airport. Now that the flight schedule is changed, he needs to rearrange alternative pick-up service.

Tonight I skipped the Puspanita Majlis Berbuka Puasa. Instead, I had nasi ayam for dinner with Sara at home. Went to Giant to buy provision for tomorrow night’s kenduri.

No comments:

Post a Comment