About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 16 October 2004

Charming hostess role...

'"If you want to get more out of life, you must lose your inclination for monotonous security and adopt a helter-skelter life style..."


After solat subuh, we slept again till noon. Went to the spa to find only Joana and Su were there. Didn’t meet Nik Hasnah as she needed to go somewhere in a hurry.

Ja had to attend to his brotherhood gathering at one of the boy’s house for berbuka. Drove to UIA where Sara and Saufi were already waiting. We were invited for nasi ayam dinner. Later we went to the nearby masjid in two cars for our solat terawih. After terawih, we had cream caramel and carrot cake for dessert.

We excused ourselves early. I needed to send the two kids back to campus before midnight, which is their curfew time.

No comments:

Post a Comment