About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 3 October 2004

Unexpected blackout...

"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out..."

'
There was a power failure very early in the morning.

There must be a short-circuit somewhere. I tried to look for the possible cause but gave up after several attempts. Sara and Ja who were sleeping in the study were complaining loudly. The study, without air-condition has turned out into a sauna.

Hubby was in his office working and came back when he received my SOS message. By the time Saufi came, the electricity was ok again. We decided to take the air zam-zam from the travel agent’s office. Later with Sara and Saufi, sent Ja to Pudu Raya. His bus left around 1 p.m. Lunch was at Nandos.

We had to rush home. I don’t want to be late for my facial appointment with Ira. Sara followed to the salon and did hers too. Send her back to campus after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment