About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 24 October 2004

Kampung’s delicacy...

“The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you...” - Stephanie Perkins'

(A recipe from the internet)

We started our journey to Melaka around 11 a.m. Sara and Saufi followed us. Called Mak to inform her that we are coming for berbuka. She was surprised, and sounded so happy. Even asked what we want to eat for the berbuka. Told her that anything from her kitchen is good enough for me.

Went to Mahkota Parade and had some fun playing a few rounds of bowling. There was quite a crowd at this shopping complex as people are starting to spend for the Raya. Bought roasted chicken and muffins from Kenny Roasters. We berbuka with my favorite cucur udang and ikan sembilang masak lemak cili api. Have to safe some to eat after the solat tarawih. Mak followed us to the Mesjid but Abah stayed at home as he is still recuperating. He needs to get his strength back. Now that Abah is not well, they have appointed someone else to be the Imam. Met some aunties and cousins at the Mesjid.

We said goodbye to Mak and Abah and headed back to KL. Reached KL way after midnight. Though exhausted, we slept quite late again, enjoying each other’s presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment