About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 11 October 2004

Masak lemak cili api...

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world...” - Gandhi


I drove  to office and hubby followed suit on his bike.

My diary was full today but need to go back to Melaka to meet abah and mak before Ramadhan starts. After looking at the diary, requested permission to take emergency leave. Airah and her school kids from KB will be visiting the museum and my department is supposed to brief on currency security features at the auditorium. Sms her to say sorry that I could not meet her today.

Abah was not looking too good and could feel that he is in pain. Tomorrow, he will see the doctor and will determine the cause of the pain. He may need to undergo another operation. He only takes porridge for his meals. He needs to have supplement of vitamins and minerals. Mak was happy to see us. We had home-cooked lunch, sambal tumis and masak lemak cili api, my favorite dish.

In the afternoon, we drove back to KL. Went to the tailor to send some materials to make baju kurung for raya. Sally was nice enough to still take in materials. A special treatment only for regular customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment