About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 9 October 2004

Hollow pretentious...

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” - Mother Teresa


Went to the salon to have my hair washed.

Sara came home with Saufi. Told her that we would not be going back to Melaka today. We drove to KL to meet up for a heavy briani lunch, shop for some materials for baju raya. In 2 cars, we went to Nor’s place at Goodyear Court 10. Had a light dinner. Kak Idah came to KL to send Nor off. He will be leaving for Abu Dhabi on Wednesday next week. We have decided to buy Nor’s Honda stream to add to our collections of cars, 4x4 and bikes. I stayed on for a while with Sara and Saufi.

Had a hearty supper at home with the kids, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment