About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 4 October 2004

Preparing for Ramadhan...

“When we get out of the glass bottle of our ego and when we escape like the squirrels in the cage of our personality and get into the forest again, we shall shiver with cold and fright...” - D. H. Lawrence


Tonight our class was having a doa selamat menyambut Ramadhan and makan-makan.

The mee curry was very nice, courtesy of Haji Dollah. A lot of food to be consumed. We even invited Ustaz from the other classes to join us. Our last class for the semester will be on Wednesday. Ustaz has given everyone a task to complete during the fasting month. To recite the whole of surah Sejadah.

There will be a recital test when we commence class after the Hari Raya festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment