About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 30 October 2004

My new abode...

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever...” - Gandhi

(Sri Putramas Apartments)

Today I went to the spa for a round of pleasure treats.

Ordered some Raya biscuits from Joana. Hopefully I could get them before Deepavali. Sara was still asleep when I got back. Prepared cucur udang for berbuka. Went to solat terawih with Sara at Mesjid Al-Firdaus. After solat had another round of cucur udang and lemonade while watching some movies on Astro.

Earlier this afternoon I snapped a few pics of our new apartment. Sri Putramas is almost completed. They even have a private access road to the apartments. I know I'm going to love this place ...

1 comment: