About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 10 October 2004

Our precious time...

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

'
Hubby came back from office before 6 p.m. He looked tired.

We decided not to go back to Melaka tonight. I wouldn’t want to disturb abah and mak in the middle of the night. Since we came back from our umrah we have not gone back to see my parents. I even missed the kenduri last week, where everyone was there. Even abang from Alor Star and Ngah from KB came too.

We went to Sri Hartamas for garlic nan and tandoori. Tonight we slept early and rested our tired bodies and souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment