About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 19 January 2005

A crowded mind...

“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.” - Joseph Conrad


Zainal, the Inventory Chief and Ng from Branches Management section followed me to Sime Building in the company’s Limousine. It was a follow up meeting to discuss on the possibility of phasing out the ACO from our branches and HQ. After thorough deliberation by the Audit, Security and Risk Management Departments, the auditors will put up a management paper to propose for the change in the overall functions of the ACO.

Lunch was with Zila at our favorite Nasi Padang restaurant. Later, there was a briefing by the DLR team to the senior officers of our department. Although superficial, the talk was quite beneficial for our team to start the New Series project. Work continued after office hours with the inventory and outsourced team to trash out the puzzling inventory crisis we are facing now. The discussion stopped around 9 p.m., the outcome, a piece of report to be presented to the big boss tomorrow. I’m lucky. I won’t be around tomorrow morning. Save me the agony of going through the drill.

Hubby sensed that I was distance, and detached. Sorry yang, I've got a lot on my mind lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment