About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 29 January 2005

Cocooned within...

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us...” - Helen Keller


The breakfast served was delicious.

The workshop started sharp at 8.30 a.m. and ended near noon. We packed our things and took the Federal Hi-way to Subang and had a quick lunch. The traffic was slow moving and by the time I reached home I was pretty exhausted. Hubby was napping and I followed suit.

Tonight hubby realised that I’m very quite. I know, at times like this I need some space. Even if I forced myself to have conversations, while sharing helped, might messed up my taste. My efforts might go to waste. Sometimes, I was lost in battling emotions, so I stayed silent. Let hopes and dreams play havoc with my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment